* Macintosh, Windows
* Linux, Chromebook, Raspberry Pi
* ( FreeBSD, SGI, Solaris, HPUX )
* the source code
Information on Praat:|
* Introductory tutorial: choose Intro from Praat's Help menus.
* Extensive manuals and tutorials: in Praat's Help menus.
* Beginner's manuals by others.
* Paul Boersma's publications on algorithms and tutorials.
Questions, problems, solutions:|
1. Many problems can be solved by upgrading to version 6.1.53 of Praat.
2. Make sure you have read the Intro from Praat's Help menu.
3. If that does not help, use the Search button in Praat's manual window.
4. Or consult the Frequently Asked Questions directly.
5. There is a user group on the Internet: the Praat User List.
6. If none of the above helps, you may send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following gives you an idea of the features of the Praat program. The links take you into the web copy of the manual. The same manual is also available from Praat's Help menus, in which case you can do searches.
Labelling and segmentation: