Recent and upcoming presentations
- July 31-August 4, 2017. Talk together with Jasmin Pfeifer "Congenital amusia in dizygotic twins: A case study"
at the 25th Anniversary Conference of the
European Society for the Cognitive Sciences of Music (ESCOM), Ghent, Belgium.
- June 23-25, 2017. Talk "Phonetic and phonological degemination in Dutch, German and English"
at Approaches to Phonology and Phonetics 2017, Lublin.
- June 11, 2017. Poster "Diachronic change in loanword adaptation is due to differences in the adaptors' perception grammars" at the workshop
Phonetics and phonology in loanword adaptation, Köln.
- May 25-27, 2017. Talk together with Klaas Seinhorst "Coronal underspecification as a possible result of transmission noise"
at the 25th Manchester Phonology Meeting, Manchester.
- May 15, 2017 Invited talk "Modelling perceptual and orthographic effects in loanword adaptation and second language learning"
at the Speech and Language Seminar, Western Sydney University, Sydney.
- May 12, 2017. Invited talk "Simultaneous phonetic and phonological processes: Degemination in Dutch and German" at the CLaS-CCD Colloquium Series,
Macquarie University, Sydney.
June 11, 2017. Workshop Phonetics and phonology in loanword adaptation organized by Silke Hamann
and Klaas Seinhorst, satellite event of Phonetics and Phonology in Europe (PaPE 2017), Köln, Germany.